Holy Stone HS150 is a High Speed Racing Quadcopter, which comes with high voltage power motors for quick acceleration. Durable and easy to fly right out of the box. Great choice for an experienced Pilots looking for High Speed. Not easy for Beginners!
- BUILT FOR SPEED AND AGILITY
- 5 Speed Modes from low to high suitable for both beginners and experts; Adjust the throttle on remote control, the maximum speed it can reach is 50km/h (31mp/h) NO CAMERA!
- MODULARIZED AND POWERFUL BATTERY
- With high efficiency power system and 2pcs high-performance 3.7V 600Mah Li-Po battery; Flight Time: 5-7 minutes; Charging Time: About 90 minutes
- HEADLESS MODE AND 3D FLIP
- Orientation of the drone in relation to the pilot. Easier for any level of players to fly; Continuous Roll For Perfect Action And Wonderful Performance
- 2.4GHZ 6 AXIS GYRO FOR ANTI-INTERFERENCE AND STABILITY
- Several models can be played at the same time without interference; Offer extra stability for easy handling
- 2PCS BATTERY FOR EVEN MORE FLIGHT TIME
- Come with 2PCS LiPo batteries to double your flying time; More interesting when flying outdoors.
Not Easy for Beginners.
- Dimension: 5.71 x 4.25 x 1.77IN
- Operation Range: 50-70 meters
- Flight Time: 5-7 minutes
- Charging Time: About 90 minutes
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro 4CH 2.4GHz
- Drone Weight: 68.9g / 2.43oz
NO FAA Registration Required
What You Get
* Please Install Protection Guards To Protect Drone From Crash.
- 1x HS150 Bolt Bee Racing Quadcopter
- 1x 2.4GHz Controller
- 2x 3.7V 600mAh Batteries with 1 Charging Cable
- 4x Propeller Guards
- 8X Spare Propellers with 1 Propellers Crowbar
- 2X Landing Mats
- 4X Screws for drone with 1 Screwdriver
- 1x Note Book
- 1x Instruction Manual
- NO CAMERA
- This drone is fast and has NO Altitude Hold. Not easy for Beginners!
- Drone can’t fly up if propellers are not installed in right position. There are clockwise propeller blades (marked with letter A ) and counter clockwise propeller blades (marked with letter B ). Please refer to the manual.
- If the drone drifts to one side, please use re-calibration and trimmer button to adjust it.